Tuesday, December 31, 2013

365/365

WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEW YEARS - NEW YEAR'S EVE?
I was singing that song with a resident today and now it's stuck in my head... Here's a cute little hipster version if you want to sing along.  Anyway, I kind of couldn't wait to get back to the house tonight. I came in from work and immediately put my after school clothes on.  Call me crazy but I was so looking forward to staying in. Within 5 minutes from entering the house I was under the covers for a much needed nap. It wasn't very long - just a little one before getting ready for dinner. I had planned on catching up on some art classes but I didn't get around to it.  I got the email announcing KRR's painting class so I signed up for that - as a gift from Glo and The Dad.  I actually almost missed midnight. (BTW - I'm writing this around 2 am.)  I was busy in the kitchen preparing some things for tomorrow and The Dad was watching some cooking show and the time escaped me.  I ran in a couple minutes before midnight and welcomed in 2014... then I went back to making potato salad! What a life.

Do what you love - love what you do.

Happy New Year. ;-)

No comments: