Tuesday, December 24, 2013

357/365

WORKING LIKE A DOG
I had to go to work today for a few hours.  The puppy dog came with me!

We made a ton of room visits - 60 or so on three floors. She was up and down the steps and in and out of the elevator.  Everyone was so happy to see her.  It's amazing really  - some people that I never ever heard talk carried on full conversations with her! They like reminiscing about their pets and all couldn't stop thanking me for bringing her in. Almost every person said it made their day.  One of the residents asked if I would address some cards for her and Lily sat at the foot of the bed and took a nap.  She's such a good little pup! We gave everyone a photo of her in her scarf and wished them a Merry Christmas.  If I can get over the whole MRSA on her paws paranoia - I think we may make this a regular thing.

No comments: