Sunday, December 22, 2013

355/365

TAKE THESE BROKEN WINGS AND LEARN TO FLY

I've been driving around with the cemetery flowers in the car for a month and a half... figured today would be a good day to finally put them up since it was kind of nice - though rainy. After we put the flowers up, we spent all day shopping (again) or attempting to - believe it or not I didn't really get anything I actually needed. I didn't get home until after 11.  It took me awhile to lug all the bags upstairs and I realized I forgot to take all of my evening pills.. I took my pill case out of my purse and pulled my phone out at the same time.  I put the phone on the table and took my pills and heard someone calling my name. I heard all this chatter and through it my name being said a few times.  It was pretty clear. I thought, for sure, that I must have accidentally dialed someone when I took my phone out and they were calling out to me so I reached for it but there was nobody on it.

No comments: