Friday, October 3, 2014

PETER PETER PUMPKIN EATER HAD A WIFE AND COULDN'T KEEP HER
Join me for another episode of things I thought I lost in the house...

Chrissy is an air plant whore.  At least she was.  She got on a kick with them awhile back and now she hates them and wants to get rid of them all.  I had one many, many years ago.  David bought me a little pumpkin at Walmart when we were up at PSU.  I thought I had found it in storage years ago and brought it here for safe keeping but I've been searching for it and could never find it.  We went to storage and I discovered it in a bin!  I was so excited.

I had no idea it was there this whole time!  I really thought I lost it.  The old air plant was still in it.  I used to keep it like that at Dixon House.  Chrissy grabbed it and said she would give it back to me. She replaced it with a fine specimen.

Here's hoping I don't kill it.  My track record hasn't been too great with mine...

She also gave me another creepy, exotic one for a little tonka I have.  I had a fancy red tipped one for that but killed that too so we'll try to do better with this one.

No comments: