Tuesday, October 21, 2014

TACO TUESDAY

We laugh sometimes because - very often - Chrissy and I are either taken as sisters or a couple.  The other day a family member of a resident randomly asked me if I was Chrissy's sister... turns out she was a friend of hers from high school and she said I reminded her of her... She was telling me about my mother-in-law taking them to Churchill for a luncheon and she said, to this day, it was one of the best days of her life.

Almost every time we go to Taipai Tokyo the waitress will ask me and Cara if we want our leftovers in one bag... like we are going home together.  We laugh at that all the time.

I had to run some errands after work tonight so I just stayed out - I called Cara to see if she wanted to meet for dinner... we went to Mad Mex and got some Gobbleritos.

Yum-O.

Anyway, after we ordered I told the girl that I would have a take out order ... she asked if I wanted to keep a menu.  I said no and just kind of mumbled that I thought he just wanted tacos and we'll figure it out later. When we were done I ordered the takeout and we had dessert... she brought the check and as we were leaving she was at another table taking an order - she screamed out - THANK YOU - I HOPE YOUR HUSBAND LIKES THE TACOS.

I said, thanks.  I'm sure he will.

Total assumption on the husband thing but for once, they didn't think we were gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  ;-)

No comments: