Saturday, July 25, 2015

BARN LOVE
I know my way around Deep Creek well enough to be dangerous.  I run to the grocery store a lot while we are there (you know me and grocery stores) and went to WalMart and went out a couple times to search for the Barn Quilts

Some were easy to find.

Others, not so much.

Luckily I found the GPS. I'm not real great with maps.  Chrissy has taught me a few things so I am getting better. I know my directions a little better and I set my mileage now to know how long it should be to get someplace. I'm working on it. ;-)  Anyway, I was on a wild goose chase for some of them. The addresses were wrong and I was up and down dirt roads only to find a new development or absolutely nothing. I think they need to update their brochure!  I thought The Dad was bored so I asked if he wanted to come along one day.  I loaded him and The Bud in the car and we were off - I pulled over at the barn and called the number to get the history and facts and out of the corner of my eye I see The Dad twirling his finger in the air like whoop-dee-doo this is so f-ing stupid.  I took him right back to the house.  Lily and I went on our way without him. Don't make fun of my barn tour, mister. ;-)

No comments: