Sunday, July 26, 2015

ON THE ROAD
My favorite colors are blue white and green. I think because it reminds me of driving around in the car.  I'm not sure if I like gray roads or pink roads better. This was a little of both and made my heart happy.

I like to go into random little towns and look around and find interesting things.  Like this giant rooster!

I felt a little reckless at times - I was pulling over and turning around in the middle of the road to get barn pics…  or just taking pics out of the window.. I missed this action shot of the machine moving the toasted marshmallows. So sad.

I had just driven through a corn field because I was on a mission… I saw this YARD SALE sign pointing me down a little road.

I had no idea where I was.  I was able to find my way back so I was proud of my mapping and location skills.  Once I got back into town, I found a thrift shop. All the proceeds went to an animal charity. I had to stop and get a few things.

Finally, I was driving back to the house and got to about here and had a panic attack.

I realized I was out for a few hours, no one had any idea where I had gone, my pup was at home and a thought popped into my head...

What if a giant dome comes down and traps me here?!?!

Thank you, Stephen King. Thank you.

No comments: