Sunday, July 5, 2015

IN OUR HOME LET LOVE ABIDE AND BLESS ALL THOSE WHO STEP INSIDE
We went to Alexis and Auggie's house today…

… to celebrate Dominic's 16th birthday.

It was a really nice day which included leftover corn being put on a giant slingshot and flung out to try to hit the barn.

Auggie took Uncle Jimmy for a ride around the 200 acres of the family's property.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little depressed… especially when I saw this. Who does't love a fabulous front porch?

PS - I miss my house.

And when I saw this…

...it wasn't the Amish built door or the cool drink holder…  It wasn't the lovely stuff inside and, believe me, one thing was better than the next.  It was the door mat and the shoes by the side of the door and just the feeling - of home.

Congratulations A & A and wishes for many happy memories.

No comments: