Wednesday, July 22, 2015

COMFORTS OF HOME

Even I crack myself up, some times, with the amount of stuff I bring.  As I said, I'm not a light packer - I like to have my stuff around me.  My childhood teddy bear,  Paul, always comes along on trips. That little frame with RoseBud's pic has traveled all over. I am always losing ponytail holders so I started putting them in a ring holder and it's one of my favorite things. I probably didn't need it for a week away, but it makes me happy. I bought a few of those heart dishes for my friends and had to get myself one, of course, so I thought I would put it to use with some spare change.  Mum used to always bring quarters away with her and I do too because of her. You never know when a game of left, right, center is going to start up. ;-)

No comments: