Thursday, December 24, 2015

OH, CHRISTMAS EVE
I didn't have to work today! I do work the weekend, though, which kind of sucks. Look what Cindy got me… how cute is this candle?

I didn't put many Christmas things out. I did find this old painted lazy susan at L & L and used some of my old stuff mixed in with some new finds. I'm more of a snowman fan but I did put out some more Santas this year. This was always one of my favorite duos… had the house from a few years back. Found that little red metal truck at L & L - like 2 dollars for that and some sort of car. LOVE THAT TRUCK…

The little yellow truck is new from some place in Apollo.

Candle from Primitive Pines… Jar from 1824 Walker Farmhouse. Added those rose hips we used to get at all those old craft shows from years back!  Remember those bins and scoops?! ;-) One of those candy canes is from Simple Gatherings.  That wagon/trailer is from East Liverpool and the tree is from My Country Home and More.

I have a ton of trees and that little baby tree may be my all time favorite.  This  centerpiece turned into a nice little collection of all my adventures the last few months. I couldn't love it more.

I'm still not into this holiday this year. I just can't get into it for some reason. I quit shopping. I'm not even close to being finished. I'll worry about it later.  I wrapped a few things last night…

Lily wanted to open her gifts as I was putting them in her basket. 

I did kind of sleep in today and cleaned the rest of the day. We had a lovely time at Deb's… We got back to The Dad's and I washed dishes for about two hours. Thanks, Cuccaro.
The pup helped me wrap some more presents and we sat on the floor and watched one of my favorite movies - Never Been Kissed. 
I decorated the tree at 4:30 am.
…and carried The Bud into bed.

I guess, whether I like it or not, it's officially Christmas.

No comments: