Sunday, December 20, 2015

THAT WAS SUCH A BIG GIRL THING
If there is something I know less about than computers - it's cars. When I got to the house on Friday I pulled up on the hill and noticed a light was on. Turns out it was the tire pressure light. I didn't know if something actually happened to the tire(s) during my ice capade the other night. Upon research, I think that happens when the ABS comes on. Am I right?  Anyway, how the hell do you put air in your tires?  I think I did it once on the Xterra but I didn't remember. I didn't go out yesterday so Cara and I went out Christmas shopping tonight and made a little pit stop at Sheetz. I found a tire pressure thing in the glove compartment but didn't know what to do with it. Fortunately, everything is automatic. I got back in the car and Cara said: that was such a big girl thing!  Go me.

No comments: