Tuesday, December 8, 2015

TABLE FOR ONE
I hate cooking anymore. Well not cooking - I hate food shopping. Me, the one that loves the grocery store?!  I'm so sick of leaving work - usually late - and going to the store and shopping and coming home and cooking and then cleaning the kitchen… Why do I hate it so much? I used to like it at Dixon House.  I can still picture myself at the stove - you know who coming up the steps asking where his girls were… giving him a hug and almost knocking him over. Now, I'm annoyed as hell.  I was actually at the store the other day and this sign - which usually makes me sad - was kind of appealing to me.

I wish I didn't have to worry about getting dinner on the table and if I wanted to eat at 10:30 at night I could without it interfering with anyone else. I know if I had kids to feed it would be the same thing and there is nothing I can do about it at the moment... One day The Dad won't be here and I'll be coming into an empty house and probably won't like that very much.  iI's just annoying being here right now.  I feel like a mama bird or alicia silverstone and I have to chew up dinner and put it in his mouth. He won't do anything anymore. I'm grumpy tonight. Forgive me.

No comments: