Tuesday, September 7, 2010

273/365

1. How did I miss this - 90210 day???

2. I don't know if it's nerves or what - but I wish this little pup would stop biting her feet! :-( Eye, Ears, Feet... Someone is paying a visit to the Mann soon!

3. Look at these little kid Chuck Taylor's - how cute!

4. I been thinking of the most random things lately... like the au gratin potatoes in the little dish and the Bearnaise sauce from The Butcher Shop in Orlando... and the Flight 93 Memorial and the giant coffee pot... just random things pop in and out of my head at strange times.

5. Did you hear about the guy that broke into a hot tub a few days ago??? He called 911 and said he was in the hot tub for at least 10 hours and needed a towel and a warm cup of hot chocolate with some marshmallows in it... and a hug!

6. We heard 6 consecutive gun shots around 1 AM on Sunday.

7. I guess I get it from the Dad... I sign my puzzles when I've completed them too.

8. Things couldn't get any cuter over at Mila's Daydreams.

9.I haven't been able to get a picture of the big gigantic groundhog that's been in the middle of the yard lately when I go to take Lily out but here's some deer from Shenandoah Drive - they may be the same ones that sit behind the fence.

10. I have been on a laundry kick here... 7 loads the other day - all in a row! That may quite possibly be a record for me. Still not loving it but I know one thing: dirty laundry should stay in the laundry room.

No comments: