Thursday, August 1, 2013

212/365

MY LITTLE DOG - A HEARTBEAT AT MY FEET
I'm not sleeping again so I'm exhausted all the time. I couldn't keep my eyes open so I took a little nap. The Bud was with me then jumped off the bed and went scurrying into the living room. She woke me up just as I was falling asleep so I was a little disoriented. She looked like a little cartoon figure scampering away to go get a drink.

Isn't it weird... these little creatures we allow to sleep in our beds? This little pup is always next to me... wherever I am.  I once "lost" her in the back yard for a couple minutes... she was walking along behind me so close I couldn't see her!

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are her life, her love, her leader.  She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart.  You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion. ~ Unknown

No comments: