Wednesday, August 28, 2013

239/365

PSU (TO?)
This move killed me.  I don't even know what day it is... I was going to do a TOT today and then I realized it was Wednesday.

1. Ted always teases Chrissy because she has to stop at Martin's in Ebensburg for old lady egg salad sandwiches for the car ride.  My parents always called Ebensburg The Point of No Return because, at that time,  it was the same amount of time to go back home as it was to get to Penn State... so if the weather was bad they would judge whether to keep going or not. Martin's is now a mandatory stopping point. These were my snacks.

2. I was telling Katherine and Joe how I kicked my parents and aunt and uncle out of my dorm room after I had a temper tantrum on move in day.  I can still see my mother in the van yelling to Dave and Steve that I didn't know how to make a bed and for them to help me... Chrissy said I still can't make a bed. Chrissy is a Bitch.

3. If I was a student again and 20 and going to Penn State -  I would like to work at the bookstore...

4. The line yesterday at the Creamery probably had a couple hundred people in it.  We didn't even try to go today and went to Meyer's instead.  Last time we were at the dairy (I think for Lizzie's orientation) I slept in the car because I had a migraine so bad...

5. Chrissy merchandised Glo's old tables with some State College literature.
6. Hoping the salt lamps and prayer flags and pyramids and other fun stuff counteract the living in sin vibe.

7. Experimental paint lines...

8. Shout out to Lizzie...

9.  Tea drawer!

10. I'm getting really good at packaging up CCPeppers in the car. I got back to The Dad's and I think he was still sleeping when he came out to the kitchen and asked if I got them... we ate one at 3:30 in the morning.

No comments: