Sunday, August 4, 2013

215/365

PET PALS
The Lily Bud went to see The Glo-worm today...

She has to sign in like all the visitors...

I was talking to the nurses while Lily was showing off her spinning in circles skills and I hear one of them say oh my god Gloria is running... I noticed she was standing by her door at the end of the hall when I got there and I guess she realized it was us and went running down the hall to get to The Bud.  She grabbed the leash and started bringing her around to see everyone.
The pup was all over Alice. Everyone likes Alice!
Needless to say - Glo was very happy to see her.

The Bud was really good - she never really barks when she is there... she fell asleep on the floor for awhile. The only thing she's not real crazy about is the elevator.

She's such a good little puppy visitor!

No comments: