Monday, August 26, 2013

237/365

DISNEY DAZE
It looks like some people want to disassociate with their Disney days... get rid of all things that connect them to certain events and memories of their past... create a new persona - a bigger and better one even if most think otherwise...

Now let's talk about Miley...

I have been doing nothing but loading and unloading vehicles for the last five days and had no idea the VMAs were even on.  I had to google it this morning to see what the big deal was on the news... I think we all knew we weren't in Hannah Montana land anymore so no one should have been that shocked - though the varying degrees of astonishment on the Smith Family were priceless!

If she wanted everyone to talk about her this morning than good job with that. Her twerking was predictable given everything else. Old news there. The performance didn't really stray too much from the video. I'm done with that tongue action too... and those shoes really didn't go with that outfit. Or maybe the outfit didn't go with the shoes.  Either way - just no.  And did she just discover she has a vagina? WTF? The creep factor with fondling Robin Thicke's penis with her foam finger was slightly disturbing too. Don't get me wrong, I was an early days fan of both from long ago but why isn't anyone bitching about his simulated sex with her with her non-existent ass in his crotch or, better yet, the fact that he had Jack Skellington's outfit on?   Leave the tight pants to my boy Tom Jones. He really does it better.

And another thing, I love me some JT but I think he should have just had the boys suspended from the ceiling on marionette strings because that's basically what he used them as... I understand it was his night and his award but did you see the motion when he introduced "nsync" - it was them behind him... not all of them.. not exactly model behavior.  Get it?  Model Behavior?

You're not a real Timberlake fan if you don't get that. ;-)

You can sing about "mirrors" all you want, Justin, even though I don't think you thanked your wife in your speech or MJ. I mean there'd be no Prince without a King.  I'm glad you, at least, thanked the other four for all the Moonmen. After all, there's no I in team - and there's definitely no I in NSYNC.

No comments: