Monday, August 19, 2013

230/365

MAMA - GET UP!!!!!
Are you sleeping?!?  Get up!!  Mama-get up!!  Are you awake?!?  Wake up!! Are you up yet?!?

If the Bud could talk that is what she would have said as she was swatting me in the face while I was trying to take a nap.  I unexpectedly was out all day today.  I know The Bud was by herself and wanted to play. I was exhausted. I barely made it home. I stopped for dinner for The Dad and went straight into bed and set my timer for 12 minutes... that's all I wanted. It was getting late and I still needed to get to The Glo-worm's. On my second attempt at 12 minutes The Bud jumped on top of me and started hitting me. It was equal parts swatting, staring and snorting from then on. She nudges until you wrestle with her and she play bites - she likes the "I'm going to get your teeth" bit.

She has such a smooshed in face and no nose!  For as much of a snout as RoseBud had she has just the opposite. She reminds me of Stitch at times.

"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."

No comments: