Friday, August 9, 2013

220/365

THE MOTOWN SOUND
They asked me to help with the trip to the library for some live music on the lawn... it was Motown Night... The grass was a little wet so they moved the concert indoors - to The Honorable Anthony M. DeLuca Community Room to be exact. Holla!

We were early so this is the crew before everything started... Glo and Clarice in the back and Fran and Pretzel in front. Yes  - they call her Pretzel.  Her name is Prezella.

Everyone had a good time and enjoyed getting down to the Motown stylings of Darryl and Kim Askew. (By the way - google ASKEW... I was trying to find the time of the event and came across this little Google trick.)

I had too many photos on my phone so it wasn't letting me take anything longer than a few seconds for video... I have a question - at what age do you start doing the old lady sway/clap? ;-) YouTube video here. ;-)

No comments: