Friday, April 29, 2016

KEEP CALM AND GO JUNKING
I had to go get a blood test and had some running around to do so I was running late, of course. Luckily, Chrissy had a doctor appointment and she was running late as well. Cindy, on the other hand, was waiting in line at the church sale we were all going to. Early bird gets the worm.  Cindy scoped it out and was pretty much done when Chrissy and Cara got there and then I showed up and everyone went around again.

It's a really nice sale. We went last year and had it on the calendar for this year… The prices are ridiculous. Everything goes to their mission trip so we're always giving them way more than they ask. I'm talking 5 and 10 cents for things.
 
I found this wooden nut tray on Ebay listed at $24.00. This one was 40 cents.

Got some work craft ideas for next year…

We decided to stop at Tri County Kitchens on our way to lunch… Chrissy was fascinated by the play food.

…a little stop off at the HUB.

… I think I want that bench.

Look at these creepy girls!!

… and then we went to the movies to see The Boss.

No comments: