Thursday, September 22, 2011

274/365

TOT - TEN on THURSDAY

1. Woke up yesterday to this all over the yard.
There were little patches of webs all over the grass too. It was kind of disturbing.

2. I want to do this. ;-(

3. I'm a mac girl and don't even know if windows still uses this but I found it online and thought it was interesting... did you know the windows default background is a real photo shot by this guy in Napa? You can read more about it here.


4. Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp were playing tonight. I wanted to go. I didn't think I could handle it though. I'm regretting not going now. This is from another show - check out this video 4:44... click here. I love those boys.

5. I saw a girl's car with one of those big stickers on the back windshield and it said Ryan Dunn with his birth and death dates. I do love the Jackass boys but I thought that was weird if she was just a fan.

6. I have been having the strangest and most vivid dreams... I'm not sure if the messages I'm getting are truth or not and I'd like to know why they are coming to me now.
...or should I?

7. I don't understand how he can stack them up on top (for days) but can't manage to put them away in the cabinet right below.

8. We saw this when we were in the Short North in Columbus. It's the Cycle Tavern. Check out the website for more information.

9. praying mantis

10. Take a better look - things may not be what they appear to be.

Because she's so cute... here's an outtake of the bud... before I stepped on her hat. ;-)

No comments: