Tuesday, October 9, 2012

278/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY (random isness)

1.  I drove through East Liberty the other day. Remember Open Pantry?!?!  It was closed and I think it may have been boarded up. I was too interested in taking a picture of the sign to notice much more.


2. There are a bunch of these photo prompt challenges on Instagram... I like Clickin Moms Instagram project... great way to see little captures of daily life.


3. I'm making a habit out of driving with my lights off.  I'm not even noticing it until I get to where I need to be. I'm starting to think I'm a danger to myself.

4. Heart found at Penn's Colony the other day.


5. Take a look at these PVC flicker candles... how to here.

6.  Beware - you never know when you'll get photobombed by a sea creature... history behind the photo here.


7.  "From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity." I don't think I ever mentioned that I completely forgot about my mother's death anniversary... August 23rd... Glo was just getting out of the hospital, I think.  I didn't even realize it until weeks later.  First time ever I didn't put flowers on the grave. #oblivious


8. Katherine completed her first embroidery hoop the other day.. Coincidently, Sharon's cousin Jeff used her word in conversation the other night at the dinner table...


9. Interesting...


10. I know he's not an elephant but I heard Stitch talking when I read this story... Ohana means Family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten...

No comments: