Sunday, October 21, 2012

290/365

"THANKS FOR HELPING THEM WIN... I CAN PUT YOU BACK NOW"
I overheard Glo say that when she went into her room after the game... I ran in to take a picture - she was talking to this shirt.

She came out after and said she always puts it on this hanger...

I didn't know that. She said it was the only one she had left from the cleaners they owned.  It reminded me of the Bud Light commercial - "It's only weird if it doesn't work..." I think it's so cute.  Commercial clip here.

As she was getting into bed she yelled out to me - thanks for a good day today.  That kind of made me feel bad. It turned out to be a good day but I had a major freak out this morning and now I'm wondering if she even remembers that. Honestly, the only thing I can say is - I've had it. I need to get the hell out of here as soon as possible and I don't know how I'm going to do that. I'll admit that I'm a little on edge because I have a doctor's appointment this week (that I don't want to go to) and, take this as a warning, all of you telling me to put myself first need to stop it.  I'm just saying.  ;-)  I think we all try to look for solutions to make things better - sometimes nothing will.  It's frustrating to hear over and over like it's going to be the answer to fix many things that are not ok.  I know it's nothing but good intentions and well wishes (which I appreciate) but until you are in the situation(s) I'm in (which I hope you won't be) you'll never really know what's going on.... respect the fact there's no easy fix to any of this.

Thanks.

{rant over}

No comments: