Sunday, October 28, 2012

297/365

"QUOTE... UNQUOTE"
Yesterday's photo prompt for #cmglimpse on IG was "favorite quote" which I found to be extremely difficult.  It's pretty much impossible to choose a "favorite" favorite. With the Frankenstorm approaching, I've been seeing all these pics and videos of OBX so I thought of a picture and put one of my faves to that.

I'm a self admitted quote whore. I have collections of them everywhere... journals, clippings, pins, etc.  The power of words is like none other.  I always love when people post quotes on facebook or twitter or tumblr... it's like peeking inside their window at that moment in time. You can usually tell when they are angry or sad or just had the time of their lives and want and need to share it with the world. It's that little glimmer of inspiration and validation.  Even though they can mean one thing to one person and a totally different thing to someone else... it's a connection of sorts. Isn't that what we're all looking for - connection?

If you have a few hours to spare ;-) and would like to peek inside my window - you are welcome to check out my multitude of favorite quotes here... WORDS TO LIVE BY.

In the meantime,  here's one for today.

No comments: