Saturday, October 6, 2012

275/365

BEST WITCHES
I need to join some sort of group for people that love their halloween decorations too much. I have a problem with that. I have a couple bins that are labeled FABULOUS HALLOWEEN DOLLS because they are truly fabulous.  There are probably as many fall decorations still at Dixon House as at The Dad's and I brought two bins over to Glo-worm. There was a year - never to be duplicated again - when Marshalls and TJMaxx had extraordinary stuff. Like this doll...
And this one...
The pictures don't do them justice... between the spider web skirt with crinoline and fur cuffs and little boots... yeah, fabulous.  I think these girls were above my $12.99 rule. If I remember correctly they were $14.99 and $19.99.  They are some of my favorite things - like these guys too! Each, by the way, under $9.99. ;-)

No comments: