Tuesday, April 23, 2013

113/365

YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THIS...
There is a thing with social media and the internet I find fascinating... everyone has their soap box.  Their forum to speak. How many times have you seen a post from some random girl you went to high school with having yet another fight with her boyfriend??  They break up and you get another song lyric pop up on your wall from her...
I mean - whatever - if that's the boost of confidence one needs to get through their day than ok.  

I'm big on quotes...on this blog - which I might add - people have to choose to come to... on my Pinterest... in things I paint. Don't get me wrong, words are powerful and inspiring and healing... I want to be more than a collection of quotes, though... to actually embrace and speak and live my own words
I don't know...
We can scream from the rooftops or anywhere else...if you don't live what you say and let those around you do the same... what good is it?

No comments: