Thursday, April 4, 2013

94/365

THE SHADOW KNOWS
One of the instagram photo prompts today was silhouette... there's one silhouette picture that always comes to mind...

It really is lovely. It was used for RoseBud's memorial card.  I debated on posting the original but it didn't feel right.  David doesn't deserve to be in it anymore.  It was an easy crop...
I hope every time he goes on a hike or sees a rosebud or a pug he thinks about that last hike she was on... If he didn't force her to go on when she clearly wanted to stop she never would have died when she did.

I wonder if that's why he hates Lily as much as he seems to.  When we last met he didn't even ask about her.  He abandoned her just as much as he did me. I guess that's what you do when being "self centered" is your main objective. Job well done with that.

Love the Buds.



No comments: