Friday, April 5, 2013

95/365

WINNER WINNER (GENERAL TSO'S) CHICKEN DINNER
We had the first planning meeting for Janel's graduation party... we've been planning this planning meeting for awhile and knew The General would be present.

I never even got a picture... George requested Cara-misu for dessert and I only got a picture of that when it was half gone.  The deliciousness of everything got the best of us!

We had the Cake Boss cake The Dad got in town... It was actually better than I thought it was going to be.  I've paid $6.00 + a slice for bad chocolate cake in a restaurant.  I would have been happy if I got this for dessert somewhere.  It was just ordinary though... nothing special but good enough. You could fancy it up with some berries, etc... There's still half of it downstairs that will have to be thrown away so it obviously wasn't that great. I probably wouldn't buy it - not because of the price - just because there are other cakes that I'm more impressed with.

No comments: