Saturday, April 6, 2013

96/365

IT SHOULD SAY FRUSTRATED PARKING ONLY
I had a zillion things to do yesterday... I had an appointment and got there fine... when I got back in the car it wouldn't start.  Well, it wouldn't stay on!  I called AAA and waited for them and for Chrissy to get out of the damn woods with Robin... nice day to go hiking be-otch. ;-)

The tow truck driver wasn't the nicest guy in the world... we noticed he was going the wrong way... thought he was going for coffee but turns out he just made a wrong turn. He was slightly reckless going over all the curbs.

He finally did turn around and we ended up behind him cracking up... I have a bunch of photos of things that are going to fall off the back of a truck and come through the windshield and kill me and now I have this one!










No comments: