Sunday, April 7, 2013

97/365

BEHIND CLOSED DOORS
I was a Wild Card junkie - a local card store at Penn State. I think I talked about it before - they had an adults only / over 21 section there my Mom was quite fond of... I remember her and Sharon buying some novelties there when they would visit... I'm sure there's still a bag of penis shaped pasta somewhere in this house!  That's why it wasn't a shock to find this when I was cleaning out The Dad's armoire.

I found all kinds of stuff in there including these guys...

I was never a big fan of those things and am wondering why I even bought them... Maybe it's because of what they say -  look at the back of the shirt. It says LOINS not lions!  WTF?  It would make sense if they were from the adult only section at the card store but there's a PSU bookstore tag on them! ;-) I don't remember now if I knew they were spelled wrong! I heart the Nittany LOINS!

To rebut all the dirty merchandise in the armoire I found a couple boxes of rosary beads...

 ... as well as multiple items blessed by the Pope - all kinds of healing oils and prayers... The wife of my dad's friend was always back and forth to Italy and would bring us stuff back...

Then it started getting creepy... My hair that was cut when I got my Dorothy Hamill hair cut...

... my baby teeth!

A 20 year old bottle of Marijuana Pills...

If that's not a hodge-podge of treasures I don't know what is!

No comments: