Tuesday, August 9, 2011

231/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY
1. I figured out why I like Eat Unique so much - because it reminds me of The Ten Top in Norfolk.

2. OMG - the new Target in East Liberty! Seriously - they have an escalator for the shopping carts! I almost cried when I saw it.
I found a You Tube video of it in a different store. How cute is that??? ;-)

3. I was talking to the security guard in bakery square... he had to put a "letter" on a car that was parked next to me. It was in a hybrid parking space and wasn't a hybrid. He said he does that all day.

4. Very cute idea.

5. I saw a Land Rover Defender in the parking lot of giant eagle in monroeville yesterday. LOVE IT. Reminded me of the mercedes G class. I watched her put her groceries in the car - the back seats faced in! It was pretty old and beat up and had a big giant black roof rack on it. My purse was in the back so I couldn't take a picture but here's one online.
I think it's safe to say I'm not a Prius kind of girl.

6. There is a pretty decent size grocery section at Target so I had to get a snack for the ride home - not that I hadn't just had lunch. ;-) This was too cute to pass up.

7. I stumbled across this picture from Lily's first birthday while I was looking for something else and it made me sad.

8. This made me sad too... I was in Community Market earlier and this guy - probably in his 40s, in work clothes was doing his shopping. He had two 3 liter bottles of orange pop, a can of chef boyardee spaghetti and a can of tuna... I couldn't bear seeing what else he was going to put in there. I actually skipped a couple aisles so we wouldn't be on the same path. I just wanted to stop him and go home and cook for him like Curtis Stone.

9. I got yelled at at the nutritionist. I gained 3 lbs. I thought I gained 6 so I was kind of happy. I've been on a bit of an eating spree... see comment #6. The Dad got a gold star again (he stayed the same.) He got an extra hug for bringing her biscotti too. I guess that's his version of an apple for the teacher.

10. I swear Lily is just the cutest thing ever... she's been asking to be picked up and wants me to hold her all the time. I love her. I love her. I love her. I saw this on Pinterest and think I have to make my own flyers and post them everywhere because she is so AWESOME.

No comments: