Monday, August 8, 2011

230/365

PROMISES, PROMISES

I think I need tires. I'm not sure.

I'm having computer problems and google isn't helping me out very much.

I know how to do a lot of things but some things I don't know anything about.

I'll figure it out - somehow. Some way. Some day.

I'm going to say this and I don't care who thinks I have to get over it or who thinks I'm stupid or who thinks it doesn't matter - so why say anything...

I miss my husband. ;-(

I found this on tumblr... not sure what the original source is. Thought it was cute.

HIS PLEDGE TO HER
I will kill the spiders. I will share my fries with you when you've finished all yours and are still hungry. I won't ever pop my collar. I will never be rude to your tummy when I hear it growl and gurgle - I promise to bend down and reply respectfully. I will eat the mushrooms when we order the supreme pizza. I will kiss the paper cuts and the door-slammed finger and the counter-bumped hip. I'll try my hardest not to get annoyed when you whisper questions and comments during movies. I will be the big spoon. I will let you win at wrestling - sometimes - other times I will not. I will go faster, harder. I will pull when you want and tease you when you don't. I will send you random texts and leave you silly gifts... not always... not on schedule... just whenever I want to... whenever I think you need one or seven. I will check your tire pressure and remind you to take your car in. I will hold your hand. I will love you. I will love you. I will love you.

No comments: