Wednesday, August 31, 2011

252/365

PLEASE PUPPY - STOP IT
Lily has been so bad... like really bad. All she wants to do is LICK. She's been very clingy and wants to be with me all the time. Which is a good thing and bad. Like tonight when she insisted on getting on the treadmill with me.
It's cute but drives me crazy. It's very difficult being a single parent with her. She's a lot to handle. I feel like all I've been doing is saying please, puppy - stop it!!!!

Tonight I was trying to organize the zillion pieces of paper I have in my room - I brought some out to the living room to sort through on the floor - she kept dragging everything under the dining room table - this is after she got yelled at for bringing two pairs of shoes, a camera case and my bra under there. She ran away with the Sam's Club bill and ate part of it - which may have been stapled - I don't even know. All I do is just make a bigger mess because I have to gather everything up to get it away from her.

She knows what she's doing is bad... like running away with a pen or something and if I don't go after her she comes to me with it to make sure I see her with it. We play all the time so I don't think it's that - she's either just really bad or thinks I'm going to leave her... it's all just getting to be a little too much.

Right now as I type this, with my laptop on my lap, she's in between my legs annoyed as hell - she keeps stretching and looking up at me because she wants to go to bed and I still have the light on.
I'm annoyed at her, too... and a few others.

I love her but I've had it.

sorry, Pat.... I love her AND I've had it.

I'm turning the lights off now.

No comments: