Monday, June 4, 2012

156/365

GROUNDHOG DAY
Groundhog babies made an appearance this morning... thankfully I looked out first or I think the Lily Bud would have thought they were two little stuffed chew toys.  Later, I saw the mama near the swing which is very close to the porch so I'm thinking she's not afraid of anything.  I'm a nervous wreck now that I'm not going to see them and they go after The Bud or vice versa.

I saw them again from the window... they heard me and both went flat to the ground and played statue maker... they are always together.

Later, the whole family came out to have dinner.  It kind of scared me - it was just too many visitors in the yard at one time... can't really see them too well - click on the pic to enlarge.  There's four!  I think I saw the Daddy later  because he was bigger than the mama so this very well could be a family of five!
Groundhog baby from last year.  Click here.

No comments: