Wednesday, June 20, 2012

169/365

I'M BRINGING SEXY BACK
(computer still crazy... another draft never posted - from 2010...)
-------
I found this ashtray / lighter set the other day in the china closet...
I always think of Dean Martin and the Matt Helm movies when I see things like this.

The sexy girls...
and the round beds...
If I could be transported to any time it would definitely be then!

I'm not sure if I would smoke but at least I have enough ashtrays in case I decide to! Here's two of the many I found...

1 comment:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss Jeannine, how cool to know you are thinkin' of our one and only Dino. Never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool...oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth. Know that your thoughts are bein' shared with all the pallies gathered 'round ilovedinomartin.