Thursday, June 7, 2012

159/365

Work of HeART
My heart goes pitter patter when I open a box full of art books!  I had a bunch saved in my Amazon cart... I thought if I got a bad report from the doctor this last time I would wait - if it was good - I would order!

I really, really want to take Flora Bowley's e-course which starts soon... I missed the first one and had every intention of joining this group... and I want to take Danita's class too! I just can't justify spending all that money when I'm so far behind in LifeBook and a couple others... I can't wait until I can move a little better to try to get the game room organized enough to get back to work! Part of me can't believe it's already been a week since the last surgery and the other part of me keeps saying it's only been a week... I think I've been pushing it the last couple days... not feeling that great tonight. I have to keep reminding myself that I had two surgeries in two weeks and I can't do the same things I did before - for the time being, at least.  

Anyway, so excited for Suzi Blu's new book - I see a lot of big eyed girls in my future!  Goodnight, all.


No comments: