Thursday, June 14, 2012

163/365

YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY...
You know - I don't think I ever downloaded the rest of the pictures from The Dad's 70th Birthday LAST YEAR...   Partly from being at Magee for four hours today (waiting an hour and a half for the appointment with the oncologist) The Dad had a pretty uneventful birthday! He made a wish by blowing out a candle in a pasticciotti!
Luckily, I had accumulated a bunch of gifts over the last few months... He loved his new "curses and insults in Italian" book and all the others - please note... wrapped in SNOWMAN paper.

Since it looked a little like Christmas I decided to get his mushroom kit that was never taken out of the packing box since he unwrapped it last Christmas. We opened it up and took one look and threw it away... what a waste of some good fungi. ;-)
We all know the "fun guy" joke so I'll switch it up...
Q: Why did the Fungi leave the party?
A: There wasn't mushroom.

No comments: