Saturday, June 9, 2012

161/365

IMMOBILE ME
I have no idea what I'm doing!  I have been googling for hours and still don't understand anything. I read a bazillion tutorials and still don't feel confident about all of this. I don't think my phone has been synced properly for a year... I did manage to download 409 photos. That was my only accomplishment. Whoo hoo! I think I discovered that first generation iphones can not run IOS 5 or higher... so I guess the phone won't make the move and I found a chart somewhere that said 10.6.8 is snow leopard and I think I need a lion. I didn't know there were that many cats - There was a Hera and Kodiak and Cheetah, etc... Unless I spend the next 20 days deleting things from my start up disk (which I still don't know how to access) I don't think this laptop is going to let me download anything on here... Uggh. 21 days and counting.

No comments: