Tuesday, June 12, 2012

164/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY

1. I saw this sign last week - thought it was kind of sexist. ;-)  If a boy wants a salad does he get 1/2 off?

2. Heard The Bud barking... she somehow got under the bed and out the other side and wouldn't cross over the cord!
3. These have been floating around the internet for a while... still funny. Smart ass replies to written notes.

4. My followup with the surgeon is tomorrow. I have been in a significant amount of discomfort.  Every one laughed at me when I said that - I couldn't really say I was in pain - though I have a high tolerance for pain. I think I did pretty good considering everything. Last night was the first night I actually felt like I didn't have to have ice packs on though I feel like I need them tonight. Picking Lily up to get her nails done today was a little rough. Poor thing needed them cut so bad.

5. I want to throw my electronic devices in the ocean... all this time and all this googling - I just discovered that the startup disk is the hard drive?!?!?  I mean I figured as much but never saw it anywhere... still don't know how to clean it off. WTH? I thought I was more computer savvy than I'm turning out to be.

6. Really tried to like BRGR - tried it again yesterday and STILL not as good as I want it to be. Cute place but two strikes and you're out.  Hopefully Burgatory really will be coming out this way.
7. I forgot to post a photo of this... I didn't have it in a pretty package or typed up... just a few pages of hand written notes in case I didn't make it out of anesthesia...
 
8. Joe had to bring some papers to a free clinic yesterday...  There were a bunch of people waiting in line before they opened - very sad.

9. Love this idea... walk in pantry behind the kitchen.
10. Lily liked watching all the motorcycles go by on Saturday for the 52 mile ride in memory of Michael Crawshaw - 

Though some of them were loud enough to make her howl!

No comments: