Tuesday, June 5, 2012

157/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY (This and That)

1. Pathology results came back and the doctor said I am officially done with surgery.  Next stop is to meet with the oncologist, etc... and discuss treatment plan.
2. I saved all the gauze pads when the incision opened the first time... Don't call Hoarders!  I threw them away.
3. Please read...










4. Cleaned out the pantry. All this expired.  So wasteful. ;-(

5. Went to Cheesecake Factory tonight... I feel like I gained 50 lbs.  Had to get dessert to go. The Dad ate his before I could take a picture.. I took two bites of my cake and was ready to throw up!  Had to stop at Sur La Table (of course) and picked up something for The Dad's bday... Michael got the full GAY MOM experience tonight.  Chrissy was putting her foot in her mouth over and over - it was so bad that I couldn't stop laughing... the two sales girls that were helping totally thought he was our son.

6. Groundhogs were out in full force today. I think I saw more babies now... at least one more. They are so friggin cute but it's getting out of hand and they seem to be growing fast.
7. RIP to the poor baby gorilla that died at the zoo.  ;-(  Did you see how the mama was cradling it? So cute. I found this pic on Pinterest of a cute little monkey - I want one!
8. I always made sand at the beach for dessert... I love the idea of putting in a few Oreos to give it a more authentic look.  Good idea!  Recipe here.  (I never put butter in mine, though.) This is their version with the black mixed in.
edit: I actually found a picture of the last one I made! 

9. Have I posted about Ridiculously Photogenic Guy before?  Cracks me up!  More here.
10. In honor of Chrissy's Birthday - here's something we found in her storage unit awhile ago. David gave it to her when he was little. I had to take a picture. I asked why that person was laying on a band-aid and then I thought maybe it was a beach towel... she said it looked like, umm, something else.  ;-)

No comments: