Wednesday, June 13, 2012

165/365

JUST LIKE SHE'S WALKING ON A WIRE IN THE CIRCUS...
I went to my last appointment with the surgeon today. All went well, though I fear for what's to come with the meetings with the medical and radiation oncologists... With all the other stuff in my life - I honestly can say I never thought I would be typing those words. Still kind of weird.

Believe it or not I don't have a picture for today... I think I went through every emotion.... being proud of myself for getting through these two surgeries way better than I thought I would... scared of what's to come in the coming weeks... missing those clouds on the ceilings of Dixon House... sadness walking through IKEA without my husband... I don't know - you get the point.

It was the first time I drove in almost a month.  The cast recording of Rent was always my go to record of choice but I've said before I've only listened to one thing for like the past year so I guess I'll post a picture of that.

No comments: