Wednesday, June 27, 2012

176/365

AND THEY CALL IT PUPPY LOVE...
I'm tired so just some puppy dog pictures.  

The breeder was going into surgery and trusted that the bud would be taken care of (that's funny, huh?) since we had one of her dogs before and gave her up early. I wonder if she really thinks I'm her mom? First ride in the car to go home... 
She still gives kisses like a puppy.
And sleeps like a log.
She was so little - under 4 lbs.
She loved her little puppy play mat!
First big girl walk (to Mineos!)
First trip up the steps!
I made it!
Watching Obama become president.
Helping out with some papers... (or getting her paw caught in the cookie jar.)
Call me crazy but (you may have to click on this to enlarge) - does she look like Susan Sarandon or what? ;-)
One of my favorites - being a little bad! She got into this phase where she was always jumping on tables! ;-)
High Five Puppy Dog - Cinque!

No comments: