Friday, June 15, 2012

164/365

"YOU KNOW, THE GIRL THAT WAS IN THE MOVIE WITH THE GUY IN THE BIG BLACK COAT WHO MIGHT BE THE GUY IN THIS OR MAYBE IT'S THE OTHER GUY..."
That's what it's like with me - it's like playing Password - the Jeannine Edition. 

Chrissy convinced Cara to do something this morning and we ended up being out for the entire day... had lunch and then went to a movie. My poor puppy and house and father!  I haven't been home with her all week, haven't cleaned, have about a hundred loads of laundry to do,  there's 3 weeks of mail stacked on the dining room table, doctor reports all over my room... I'm kind of looking forward to next week when I have no major appointments and when katherine gets her butt home from her adventure. I need to lock myself in the house for awhile. ;-)

Anyway, Chrissy wanted to see the Snow White movie and Cara picked Rock of Ages and I chose The Avengers in 3D, which is what we ended up going with. I think we made the right choice, though I'm partial to any movie with high speed car chases in tunnels... anything landing on aircraft carriers or the like... things blowing up with mass hysteria in the streets, giant rooms of people clicking things on transparent computer screens... and characters all lined up in a row walking with a sense of purpose.  Oh, and I guess guys in long black coats. Plus - I've made my fondness for RDJ quite known, but, seriously, how cute is that big green guy?

Since I can't post any photos of the morning... here's a picture of the wings from lunch.



No comments: