Thursday, June 21, 2012

170/365

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
The other night I said something about wanting to be an astronauts wife... Cara was in the car with me and said she would rather be the astronaut.   I kind of laughed and just said - "to each his (or her) own."  Some people want the big family - some want the career - some want to travel the world and some want to stay close to home... etc... etc. Everyone's different. I came across an old unfinished post in my drafts that I still think about... I'm not going to post it because it was a little mean and I don't feel like going there right now. It was about not being deep enough or compassionate enough or working like a normal person. Not me feeling that way - someone else saying I wasn't enough for them. I'm still struggling with it though and it makes me sad and mad. It shouldn't matter but it does - to me.  And, again, I can't finish this. ;-(

Anyway, the pup is staring me down and wants to go into bed. I haven't been to bed before 3:30 am most nights these last couple weeks so I think I'm going to take her up on her offer. 





No comments: