Tuesday, June 15, 2010

166/365

TEN ON TUESDAY (Philadelphia trip edition)

I've never done a TOT (Ten on Tuesday) - just ten random thoughts - but I think I'll do one today.

1. I ♥ rest stops.


2. I still like to know where I'm going and exactly how to get there before I leave - but the GPS lady wasn't too bad. (I like how the time is 6:21 and I have 126 miles to go in this photo.)


3. Chrissy is addicted to this stuff.


4. I have a TON of memories between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia and back.


5. David Venable is really tall - 6'6"


6. These will forever remind me of Mum.


7. I think it's funny that when D and I would be on our way back home from a trip we would start recapping everything we did as soon as we would get in the car...and how the USA Todays always come home and I collect way more brochures than necessary everywhere I go.


8. My BSILF and I really need to lay off buying any more serving dishes for awhile - or EVER for that matter.


9. If I, god forbid, was contacted by the Make A Wish Foundation my wish would be to drive along with a truck driver for a few days and stop at all the fancy truck stops. (I'm totally serious.)


10. This always makes me smile.

No comments: