Friday, June 18, 2010

169/365

MIGHT AS WELL FACE IT I'M ADDICTED TO...

I went to Target today and verified the fact that I have a strange fascination with folders and notebooks. I always did - even when I was a kid I would always have to buy two of everything. One to use and one to keep. That kind of makes me sad because it reminds me of that lady (you know "that" lady in the email) that never wore her fancy nightgown because she was "saving" it for something special - finally her husband buried her in it.... ;-(

Anyway, I do have a huge love affair with office and school supplies. I would take papers and pens over diamonds and pearls any day.


How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...


I also have a strange addiction to big bins...


...and seasonal merchandise including picnic baskets and carry bags. I think I have seven of these totes - from the real German Reisenthal ones to the knockoff ones at TJMaxx to the ones on the top shelf here.


Even though I've been trying to go all natural with the cleaning products I love walking down this aisle. Maybe because they are all lined up in a row like little toxic soldiers.


And, seriously, who can resist these yummy trial size products??? I couldn't love them any more. Maybe because I have a little addiction to travel bags too (I shared that awhile ago) so I feel like I have the perfect place for them!


I also have a really big connection to tools and anything to store tools in! I didn't shop for any today but I had to pull myself away from this lovely guy when I went to Sam's... Hello Gorgeous.


So, after my quick little trip to Target... three bags and $80 later - I'm home admiring my treasures. Those robot ones and bird ones... oh my goodness - love them! And just for the record - I only bought one of each and I plan on actually using them.

Funny thing is I knew I had a few of the pug ones at home already but I had to get EVERY perfect one left in the store. I don't know if that's from my selfish only child syndrome where I don't want anyone else to have them or if it's because I just want to give them a good home and take care of them. So I think I'll go add them to my collection and sort through my bin of HOTEL PAPER which I am equally enamored with!

No comments: