Wednesday, June 16, 2010

167/365

ENOUGH WITH THIS DAMN TRIP ALREADY...

Sick of this trip yet? I kind of am. Just got the photos from our tour guide, though, so I figured I'd close out the trip banter with them. Don't really have much to say today anyway...

Here's our whole group in Green Room Q.


Me and Chrissy.


The group on set with QVC host Leah Williams.


Does anyone else say goodbye to their hotel rooms when they leave? I do. So, with these last photos posted I say goodbye to old gas pumps and too much food and comfy hotel beds... Goodbye to traffic and soldering irons and flea markets and QVC fanatics... Goodbye to chocolate and lightening bugs and crazy drivers... Goodbye to King of Prussia and Philadelphia and West Chester and Hershey and surrounding areas... Thanks for having us and see you next time!!!

No comments: