Tuesday, June 29, 2010

180/365

Ten on Tuesday (random thoughts)

1. I LOVE Lily's hrmph face. She always looks so bored when she does that. (Click photo for a closer look.) I love how she usually stacks all her toys up around her too. She's been into making a fort on the bed under the pillows lately.


2. I was in Target last night and the guy behind me had one little card and I had a hundred things. I told him to go in front of me and he was so appreciative. You would have thought I gave him a million dollars. Do you let people go ahead of you in the checkout line if they only have a few things? I usually do.

3. This picture makes me nervous.


4. Along with this and this and this... my latest obsession is The Steel Fork.

5. I was at my Dad's the other day and he came upstairs like this:

I asked him why he had two different shoes on and he looked at me like that was a ridiculous question and said Lily wanted to play with one of the other ones. Duh?

6.Speaking of bored...


7. I stumbled across this and think I need to go here immediately. And - as my Dad would say: they have an app for that!

8. I'm checking in on the neighbors dog, Crosby, today while they are at Kennywood.


I took him for a long walk this afternoon and we came back and he peed in our yard. I guess he wanted to be close to home.


9. Just saw a commercial on tv that Kenny G has a new album and thinking of that year when concerts were a big thing with us. Thank goodness for that or I could never say I got to see Peabo Bryson live! I can check that off my bucket list. ;-)

10. If it wasn't bad enough that I cheated a ten year old sales clerk out of $8 last week... I took Lily for a walk and this sign was in the middle of the sidewalk.

Couldn't figure out where it came from - all the other signs were where they should have been. My love of all things junk and strange made me take it home. Now I'm going to be responsible for someone polluting the waterways because of the missing sign... Me and BP - totally going to hell!

No comments: