Tuesday, June 1, 2010

153/365

A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES

If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wakeup. ~ J. M. Power

*****
Back again. This day is getting strange...
I was outside planting more flowers and Keeley and Joey came over and offered to cut my grass for $2.00. Not a bad deal but I figured since they were only 8 years old they probably wouldn't do such a great job... I wonder if they'll replace the gutters for two bucks? ;-)

I did have some help planting my flowers though. The neighborhood cat came to pay me a visit. I don't know if he/she belongs to anyone but I have seen her come out of the sewer one too many times. Which is why I was a little creeped out when she kept crawling all over me...


We sat on the steps for a little bit and then she sat in the sun...


Of course I thought she was hungry but resisted going in and getting some tuna - though I really, really wanted to...


But it looked like she may have found her own snack and left me for something more exciting...

No comments: