IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR...
1. What's your favorite stocking stuffer? mine are office supplies to receive and lottery scratch tickets to give.
2. Do you go shopping the day after thanksgiving? not usually but I am today.
3. Do you like to theme your tree ornaments or do you like to mix them up? prefer themed (all mickey, all snowman, all pug...) with white lights. If homespun/mixed ornaments - then colored lights.
4. Do you buy presents for your pets and/or from your pets? YES & YES.
5. Do you theme or coordinate your wrapping paper? I have unwrapped a BUNCH of presents because they weren't all in snowmen paper... I also like to do a different wrapping paper per person (within the theme or color.)
6. Do you buy presents all year and save them for Christmas? YES.
7. If you have pets do you include them on your Christmas cards? YES.
8. Do you wrap your presents all at one time or do you wrap as you go along? I wrap as I buy them.
9. Do you shop from a list and check it off and are done or do you just buy whatever you see? Start with a list and then continue buying until I run out of time!
10. Have you ever asked your guests to come over for Christmas in their pajamas? YES! ;-)
HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY.